The future of the Internet is Video
According to Cisco, by 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic.
Of all the content available, videos are by far more engaging, memorable, and popular than any other type of media. According to Hubspot 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool and 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television (Google).
According to the Digital Marketing Institute, “Video is a versatile and engaging content, it’s easy to share across multiple platforms and consumers like it because it’s easy to digest, entertaining and engaging, and marketers like it because it can give potentially huge return on investment (ROI) through many channels”.
This change in consumer behavior is a massive opportunity for budding video influencers.
The Future of Branding is Personal Branding
Did you know Bill Gates has 51.2 Million followers on Twitter, yet Microsoft only has 9.8. Elon Musk has 37.1M Followers, however Tesla has 5.8 and SpaceX 12.2. Mr Musk doubles the following of both his companies combined.
In the last six years a video of Davidich conducting a Test Drive of a BMW M5 E60 has been viewed 14 million times, almost 6,400 views every day, whereas BMW’s promotional video for the same car has only been viewed 1.4 million times in 4 years, less than 960 views per day. Davidich has delivered BMW almost 700% more engagement to their brand than the brand delivered to itself.
Presented with a “Diet Coke” ad, the average consumer will click to opt-out of advertising or upgrade to a tool that blocks future adds. To get information, people want to hear experiences, view real evidence on how this or that product improves one’s life. 92% of the people trust a recommendation of a person than of the company (Source: Talaya Waller/TEDxPSU)
Companies are now recognizing the power influencers have to endorse, advertise and market their products. Influencers have become influencers not only because they have a story to tell but they have a loyal audience and a way of telling that story. The future of Branding is Personal Branding.
Video and Personal Branding
Video is accessible to anyone with internet access, both to watch and produce. While there is certainly a trend towards higher quality video on a professional level, anyone can hop onto their laptop or smartphone and create good quality videos in seconds.
On the branding front, the same marketing tools that are available to large corporations are also available to you. Your better understanding and usage of those tools will increase your chances to influence and succeed.
- It means Video all over the world. From Poland to Brazil, people will know what to expect
- It’s short, cool, memorable, available and affordable
- With a .TUBE domain name you receive access to use the free LINKS tool which allows you to redirect your domain to your YouTube channel and create short links to each of your videos (i.e. mammapizza.tube/pepperoni, mamapizza.tube/hawaiian…)
- Track your traffic, understand your demographics and promote your brand better
How to use video to develop your personal brand
Brand yourself as video as easy as 1,2,3
- Register a .TUBE domain name and tell the world you mean video
- Redirect your . Tube domain to your Youtube channel and make it easy to access from anywhere
- Use the links.tube tool to create smart short links to each of your videos
- Become a Member of the #TubeCrew where we will work to increase the footprint of your videos and where your personal video brand will be promoted and amplified